Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday 8:30-9:30 Pregnancy Bikram - first time since Pregnant!

I decided to just try my pregnancy Bikram this morning and it went really well. There were some postures that were so much easier now that I don't have a belly. It made me excited for the future of going back to the real class. (Although I am afraid of the heat - no joke those first few classes are going to be really hard!) I took it easy and I especially didn't push it on the backbends. I hardly bent at all - I just looked back and focused on my spine stretching to the ceiling. I could feel all the abdominal muscles stretching just doing that. I wonder how long it will take before I am back to normal? Jonny says - nine months in nine months out. If that is the case... I should be good by the end of August. I am voting for me being above average healing and will be good by June. Why not? A girl has to have goals!

I did my yoges in the living room with Christian in his jiggly chair. I had to stop a few times to deal with fussy man and for the last posture I brought him on the mat with me and we did some baby stretches. He is being fussy again right now!! But... grossly enough.. I am pumping. Eww.. I am such a cow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment