Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday 1:30 - 2:30 Hip Hop - Stu

Woo - this was a good one. It wasn't sticking in my head. There were a couple of parts that my brain just blocked. He also made us dance facing partners and in a circle to help our brains and get out of the mirror. He had a lot of good teaching moments. I can't remember them all. He is very pro-marking. He talked about how some awesome dancers can take it all in just by watching choreo. (Shauna) he said try to get 16 counts - then try and add in another 8 next class. He was basicalky saying focus - which is what Jonny always tells me.

It was a good class - with two awesome little girls and there was one of our new teachers from Tweedsmuir there. I will have to look up her name cause she is going to be there tomorrow.

I have an awesome husband for letting me go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment