Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday 12 - 1:30 Contemporary - Julio

My back is better! YAY!! My right knee is still sore and I can't put pressure on it - but I can move and dance again! (Julio's back was sore today. I sympathized in my mind as he tried to teach through the pain.)

I don't know the name of the song. It was lyricaly but fast and it had up beat moments.

I have never done double pirouette to tour en l'aire to knee before and I did it once during the practice but then when it came to getting it in time with the music I just got too flustered and jerkily added the knee part in as a second thought almost... too fast. If I did it three more times I would have gotten it.

I liked the routine. It was just enough choreo. My head right before the last few moves was like, "ok full!" and then it was done. Phew.

Tomorrow - ballet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment