Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday May 4, 2018: 10 - 11:30am Ballet with Beverly

Well, I was having an awesome class today. I was hesitant to go to ballet because of the plantar faciitis in my left heel, but I had asked the doc about it last Friday and he said it would be ok. AND... it was ok, until petit allegro. Owiieeee!!! I just want my heel to be better to I can move and jump and dance free again. I don't like getting old. It feels like there is ALWAYS something. Before this it was my shoulder. That is better... you would think I could get a few classes in without being sore... but now it is my heel. OK... enough whining. I guess I am lucky to be a... 44 (in 12 days!) year old dancer. I am lucky to still be able to do what I love at all.

One of my dance lady friends said I looked good and asked if I had been losing weight today. YAY!!!

Let's focus on the good stuff people!!!


Ok.. off to the park with Christian and Jonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment