Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday 6-7:30 Contemporary Jazz - MOE IS BACK!



This is the song we did. Moe is awesome! I am so glad she is back. I had fun even though I couldn't do the fall down on the ground parts or the big jumps. I marked danced it - which is good for my brain - but I will get bored of holding back soon. OH WELL. Soon.. I will be better- once they get this screw out! Maybe I shouldn't have had a screw put in???

Moe has had chrones disease and had all her stuff cut out like a C section. She can't move her body just her arms and legs. It is good though- cause she can eat whatever she wants now without getting sick. It has been 8 weeks though and she is still recovering - she is good for a normal person- but she isn't normal. I understand how that is.

Dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment