Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday 8-9 Hot Yoges - Katherine - Sophie!!

Sophie was in class today! YAY! We didn't plan that... nice surprise. I like the dance - laundry - yoga combo. I don't like the way this month is turning out already. I wanted to get a lot of dance and yoga in and so far I haven't done much. I still have spring break. I am just so busy! Oh well... I will keep trying to find that elusive life balance.

Katherine told us to get rid of something that bothered us today and right away I thought of my boys class and how awful they were today. I can see that they were let down that they had me instead of Savage- and I was trying to get boring stuff out of the way. AND.. I will never be as COOL as Savage Rock.. haha... oh well. I let it go. I am me .. and I am pretty damn awesome.

Next Wednesday is special.. so I won't be at dance and yoga.. and the next Wednesday and the next is Spring Break.. so who knows what I will be doing then.. I will be taking stuff during the day... not after school times.. whenever I want... but when school resumes.. I think I will make this my new Wednesday routine!

I did yoga in the back row - under a heating vent - and we did three standing bows and three DP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment