Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP

I was standing right behind Natasha Gorrie and this other little girl who were really awesome. JP said at the beginning of class that he was trying to teach faster - GREAT! hahaha. There was one down turn that I couldn't go down on. That was frustrating but I adapted it - but sometimes I wish I had a shirt that lets everyone know that I have a screw in my ankle and that is why I am doing things a bit differently. I can't wait to get this thing out of my ankle so I can bend again. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision getting a screw in at all.. but I can't think like that. I mean - maybe one leg would be longer than the other - then I would have a set of different problems.. or maybe just more problems? Who knows.

Next week will be better and I am just going to keep on going back until I get feeling more comfortable. I can't wait for the class where I leave feeling good instead having to deal with my feelings of inadequacies. At least I am there and I am trying and there is something to be said for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment