Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday Surf Indian Beach

We got the the new stubbie all set up today and into the water for the first time. I didn't bring my warm booties, gloves, or hoodie. I thought I wouldn't need in the summer - but my hands and feet were frozen. Once they went numb it was a little better. I think I might have to get some for tomorrow - my gloves and booties are really old and uncomfortable - so I don't feel bad - it is time for some new technology!

As for the waves - I didn't get a lot of time in the ocean. The boy had his wet suit on and was playing in the little river that leads to the ocean. But - when he was done - I had to be done and we had spent a lot of time getting the new board ready to roll. Tomorrow I will get right in there and spend more time. Jonny can't pick the boy up once he is all wet and sandy - because he isn't in a wet suit. I guess I am lucky to get any surfing in at all with a toddler. I look forward to when we are all in the ocean together - like at the skate park.


No comments:

Post a Comment