Friday, March 22, 2019

Thursday Hip Hop with Victor and Friday Ballet with Beverly

Spring Break!

Yesterday I took Victor's Hip Hop at 1:30. There were lots of cool kids in the class and some amazing dancers. I just don't think I will ever move the way they do. They take in the choreo and they churn it out with flavour. I am happy to take in the choreo and get the moves to the right beat. How do these little kids ooze all this amazingness? I'd like to say I am just a bun head doing hip hop - but I have been doing hip hop longer than some of these kids have been alive. I don't know what I am anymore. I am good at everything but awesome at nothing. I left feeling happier than I went in, proud that I forced myself to go when I didn't really want to, but still meh.

Today, I went to Progressing Ballet Technique and Ballet with Beverly. Now I feel better. I love ballet. That's my jam. It has always been my jam. I feel happy now.

My back isn't hurting at all. My leg doesn't like to be held up in attitude at the back or arabesque. Those muscles are messed up still or weak or something. So, I didn't push it. I listened and brought my leg down.

I am really hungry now... time to shower and eat. Where are the boys? 

No comments:

Post a Comment