Monday, May 2, 2011

Moday 6-7:15 Flow - Tianne - 37 CMBC#2

I really like this flow class and I had an awesome class. I am glad I made it - thanks to a shorter than usual dance teacher meeting.

She did lots of combinations that I enjoyed and thought would be good for class for warm-ups. I am just going to try to remember one for now. Wait - there are two I want to remember:

1. a modification of the plank with knee to elbow. Instead of doing knee to right to head to left - repeat knee to right then switch legs and do left elbow to left knee - repeat each side three times. That was all she did but you could do the same with forehead and opposite elbow.

2. Hip opening - downward dog - bring feet together - lift up right leg and bend and try to touch your neighbour opening up your hip and getting a nice stretch - then bring it through to the front and lift if a little off the ground - then bend into chest in the plank and into half pigeon - then bring heel to hip and bend back leg for quad stretch - unfold and shake out legs. Repeat other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment