Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday 6-7am Hot Yoges- Angela - 37 CMBC# 24

I have been sick. I may not make it to the end of this challenge. I will however do very well even though I have had things that take up my time - like being sick and getting married in VEGAS! woo hoo!! I am still so happy!

This morning's class was hard. I was full of snot and it was hard to breathe. I did everything - but I did come out of the warrior 2's early. Angela did warrior 2 to side angle with both arms up back to warrior 2 to goddess back to side angle and back to goddess then downward dog! Ouch - my front thigh!! I did better on the second side because I knew what was coming and was determined not to be such a pussy.

I have amended my calendar challenge - I won't quite make it but here it is: The server is rejecting it? OK - maybe that means I should stop stressing - and just enjoy dance and yoga and being 37...



No comments:

Post a Comment