Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP - 37 CMBC#6

Before I left my house I was saying to Ian - I leave this class feeling bad about myself because I am not a cool 20 year old anymore. The cool thing is that I do go. I went and they weren't there! The Urban Alchemy show is on tonight - I was going to go with Jenny - but didn't. So.. there were only 6 people in class and I had a good time. The one thing that bothered me was I would dance good when everyone was dancing but when JP would watch I would screw up. He makes me nervous and he is just a kid. I wish I could ... hahaha.. gay.. dance like JP wasn't watching. He probably isn't even looking at me. Oh well.. I am getting his style and going every week.. and feeling the improvement.. so I am happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment