Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday 10-11am Yoga - Derek

Today we were in studio two because there was no modern class. One of the girls from that class took yoga. I remember her from when I used to take that modern class religiously. I remember how it used to really hurt the bottom of my feet - all the running and pounding on the balls of the feet.

The girl at the front desk - I can't remember her name right now - the one with the super bendy back and awesome jumps. So weird, I was thinking about her when I was getting ready today because I knew I would see her at the front desk. I thought, we switched hair. Her hair is long and in a half pulled back pony and mine is bobbed and pinned back. Today, I walked in and she had it bobbed with bangs. It looks really good. Weird though that I was just thinking about her hair.

We did an awesome stretch at the beginning of class that I want to do in dance class because it really killed my outer thigh. (adductor? abductor?) It also stretched the shoulders. Here is how you do it:
- lie on your back
- knees bent and on the floor
- tip to the right
- arms are open and to the side - palms up
- extend the left leg to the right side
- flex the foot and grab it with the right arm
- keep the left shoulder on the floor.
- repeat other side.

Ok- time for a breakfast walk with my my loving husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment