Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Pregnancy Bikrams 9-10am

I copied the video into DropBox yesterday, transferred it to my Mac, and Isquinted it into iTunes. Today I am off school to get an ultra sound so I decided to try the Pregnancy Birkams. When I got to fixed firm the video stopped. When I was copying it into DropBox it said it was full. I guess it didn't get all of the video. I will try transferring the last part over at school tomorrow. It would have been a lot easier if the video was available on iTunes like the Beginners' Bikrams is. I was thinking about getting that for mom - maybe she could do it at home like I am. No heat and she can take breaks if she needs to. Maybe one day she could try the heat and she will live forever!!!

Anywho, I continued with the audio version of the class. There are nineteen exercises in total and it is 1.1hours long. They have taken out the section where you lie on your stomach and some of the forward bending postures like standing head to knee and standing separate leg head to knee pose. There are some new exercises like half fish, bridge, and kneeling locust.

My goal is to do this one hour class everyday.

I could feel my muscles were tight because it was morning, I hadn't practiced in a while, and I wasn't in the heated room. At least I will keep my some of my ROM and flexibility for when I return to the hot room. AND - most importantly I will feel proud of myself.

Found a blog about a pregnant Bikram's yoga teacher. Sounds like first class back is going to be worse than the first class ever. Read Here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment