Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday 5:30-6:30 Street Jazz - Jo

Well, I think that was officially my last dance class at Harbour until the after the baby. I am too big. I couldn't do the dance full out. I was basically just marking it. I guess that is still good for my brain but it is hard on my dance ego. It isn't fun dancing half assed. It is like trying to dance with an injury - no fun. You might as well just wait until you are better and then giver 110% again. Before I left I was thinking that I might as well go and dance when I still can cause I am just going to get bigger - but it really isn't worth it for me. I am still going to try and go for a run - because I haven't done that since I was sick... but I am pretty sure I will learn that I am now a walker. I think I just have to focus on getting through teaching at school and call it a day. I need to enjoy chilling - I never chill - and there will be no chill time after!


No comments:

Post a Comment