Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday 12 - 1:30 Contemporary Jazz - Antonio

Antonio Jeffersen is here performing in Flashdance. He was subbing Liz's class.

Carrie and Twigg came and danced with me. Yay!!

The warm-up was awesome. Here are some things I want to add into my warm-up:

  • Low lunge to balancing stick and open to face front back to stick and back to lunge 
  • Forward bend then roll up in four straight to retire balance. Look right, left, centre, up, down repeat with eyes open and closed. Repeat balancing on one foot. Repeat moving one leg and testing balance. 
The piece was fun but required a lot of space. I didn't have space to dance. I moved twice. I got hit once. I hit someone once. It was good to dance when we were in small groups. We didn't have a lot of time at the end. One time only.


No comments:

Post a Comment