Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:07am Bikram Cambie - Tierny

Whoa! I started strong and then melted. It got hot today. I was glad to get to leave early and come to work. I think I only made it once last week because I was so busy. I was going to go the last three days of this week but they are closed tomorrow morning for maintenance. I will be back on Friday though - hopefully, I will have a better class than I did today.

There was an old guy from Westcoast Hot Yoga standing beside me today. He must have taken some time off the yoges though - he was looking a lot fitter the last time I saw him - three years ago.

I have good sore muscles from dance yesterday - good class. The kids are going to get some of the love in their warm-ups today. hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment