Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Mari

I had a better class than Monday but still not a good class. You know when I say that, I am being pretty harsh. I guess I didn't do everything but what I did do I tried my hardest. I didn't just hang out anywhere - I was on full intensity. I missed one balancing stick - you do four of them - so that isn't so bad. And, I missed three out of four triangles. I did everything else with high intensity. That isn't a bad class. I guess, when I say that, I am referring to my goal. My goal was to do everything in the class. I didn't so it was a bad class. I have to start being nicer to myself. I am awesome - not everyone gets up at 5:40am to do hot yoga, goes to work FOREVER, then comes home to be a mommy and a wife. Yay me - you had a good class.

No comments:

Post a Comment