Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Monday 1:30 - 2:30 Hip Hop - Navid

What an awesome class. We were in studio 3. I like that studio because you can see outside to Granville street and it is on its own level. I didn't want to stand at the front but I ended up there. It was a smallish class but not too small... maybe 11 or 12 dancers. I enjoy Navid's teaching style - he repeats a lot and cleans as he goes. He makes you pay attention to details.

This choreo was really sweaty. I am sure I left a pool of sweat. I got it - which made me happy - standing in the front makes you have to get it.

Navid had more dance to teach than time and asked if we wanted to stay and we all were happy to finish it.

This dance was a catch your breath cardio workout. I was a hurting old lady when I got home and the next day!

(I forgot to write!)

No comments:

Post a Comment