Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thursday, August 1, 2019: GMB Trial






My right hip flexor was hurting and then it moved to my right lower back spot. I thought I would try something new. I got this free trial for five days of GMB Fitness. I wasn't going to start till after camping - but hopefully it will last until I resume upon our return. I thought it would be good to try and add some of these moves into my class warm-up this year. I also read good reviews about it being a good workout to prevent injuries and since I am always moving from one injury to another... well, you know, I thought this might be a good new one for me.

Today's workout was fairly easy for me. I did the Banzai Frogger and the Bear Twists. The workout took 29 minutes. I like how it is laid out. I used my watch to time the 30 and 60 second sets.


No comments:

Post a Comment