Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wednesday, July 24, 2019: Skate & 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo Fix Extreme

I love my morning family skates. I am trying to enjoy them because just as fast as Biggy has picked up his skating and gotten into it, I know he will not want to skate with his mom and dad one day. He will be a nighty and we will be too old to keep up anyways. So, I may be missing ballet at Harbour, but ballet at Harbour will always be there (I hope). Morning family skates won't.

I did nose bonks trying to slide, shuv-its, and rode 30 times off the Terry before I slammed. Biggy tried manuals. Cakes is not doing too good. His dogs are barking. His shoes were discontinued and he is having a hard time finding ones that make his feet happy. 

As my right hip flexor was ailing from the kicks and leg lifts in Insanity Max 30, I decided to try 21 Day Fix Extreme for a bit. I know it is day one of the real times, but it seems way easier than Shaun T. I am enjoying the "rest." It is nice to see Autumn again too - although, I am not too fond of bearded pointing dude. It is also nice to see Donald there in the back. We will see how it goes. I am enjoying my non-commitment summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment