Monday, September 21, 2009

6-7:30 Moe's Jazz!!! YEAH!! First class back after summer!!

First - you should not eat sushi right before going to dance - best to wait till after - otherwise you will burp sushi all class. Anywho - you would think I could transfer the pizza incident to sushi - but for some reason I thought it would be different.

Anywho, class was great today. We did the normal warm-up, although there were some changes - we didn't have to do push-ups, instead we did high plank to low plank. Everything else was pretty much the same.

We didn't do across the floor!

We did choreography for an hour. I don't know what the song was but it was in 6's instead of 8's. It was intricate but not hard. I caught on easily and I felt good at the end of class. Moe said that I had really good timing... as opposed to being a bit behind normally. She attributes it to the complicated music - I attribute it to the fact that she taught it really slow and I understood what I was doing. I knew it and could get it. It felt awesome to be back in class and I can't wait till Wednesday when Keli comes to class with me!!! YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment