Friday, September 11, 2009

6am PL1HH - ERIN?

This class was full!! Dan? and Tattoo girl.. can't remember names were there - old short guy that looks like the PE teacher was there too.. and this.. ok wait. I am going to stop using ... and start writing normal sentences. Today's class was awesome because this teacher is awesome. She changed things around and made some things a lot more difficult. Danielle and I agreed in the changeroom that it gets to boring if you do the same thing every morning and that it was nice this morning to have her change some things. I am doing pretty good with the sentences! I just had sushi Friday alone and I am really full. I have to bounce around in class soon. YEAH FRIDAY!

OH - ab exercise: high plank - right knee to right elbow - repeat left and repeat opposite knee to elbow. I made the kids do it in class today. Killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment