Wednesday, September 30, 2009

6pm Flow - Katherine - ***Warm-up ideas***

Please stop looking sideways in the mirror and thinking you are fat! I am fat though! When did this happen??? End of October.. give yourself till the end of October. This is just your summer relaxed body - you will be back to fit Paula soon. Stop drinking pop and eating junk! OK? OK?

Now, the goods on the class. I like taking flow once in a while. I like the core work. I do not like ohming and I do not ohm. But I close my eyes and think about my core and sitting up tall until they are done.

Warm-up ideas:
**High plank to low plank to high plank to low plank to high plank to downward dog.
**Tuck toes under and kneel - hands in prayer - sit and breathe - really stretches out the toes.. 6 breaths was enough.
**Cow face pose (Gomukhasana) twist 360 to do the other side.. keep feet where they are and walk hands around left
**abs: laying on back - legs 90 - heels to sky - toes spread - lift hips - lift shoulders - squeeze in tummy - release and repeat.
**abs: laying on back - hands by side - legs go down 2 degrees - repeat till hovering above ground - look at toes - wiggle and return and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment