Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wednesday 6:30 Hip Hop - Alex - Leah the Aussie came to class!!

So, I met this crew of Australians at the Met on Friday night. One girl is a dancer and I was telling her all about Harbour and we said we would go together and she was there! YEAH! We are going to ballet together on Monday too! WOO HOO! New dance friends are cool!

Alex was funny as usual. It was the same routine he taught last week - he tends to do this. I think I will go to his class every second week. I have been switching it up going to yoga and dance on different days - keep things fresh.

Good class. I got the routine. I was sweating. I had fun. I can't remember the song or any of the lyrics. I would have remembered more.. I know I had more to say - but last night my internet wasn't working at home. ??? It was sleepy time anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment