Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday 6pm Jazz - I HAVE TO GO!! TOXIC Cover... FUN!!!


I am waiting for dance team to be over so I can go home.. and go to dance. I am tired today and I feel lazy but I am going to go to dance. I am going to do everything on my list this week. I have lazed out for too long and it is time to break the habit and earn my lazy time.. it is just 1.5 hours.. and once you are there you are having fun.. remember last week??? I have to stop and get gas.. so I am going to get a Dr. Pepper.. and that will give me a sugar rush.. and I will make it no problem!!

K.. I will let you know how it goes!

I went - and I had fun. Moe and Amy just got back from Mexico!! Jelly!! We did across the floor - switch splits... diagonally - two times each way... and I wacked my left hip flexor.. but did it again.. and wacked it again.. I have to say my switch splits were the best ever though.. for me.. but I have ice right now and I am kinda scared to feel em in the morning!! Fingers crossed it is one of those quick fixing injuries!! I still did the dance all good.. but I won't be doing switch splits for a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment