Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday 4pm Hot Yoges with KATHERINE!!


I had a super good class today. The girl whose name I can't remember - or never heard - was in class. The guy who paints his toe nails and moves around a lot - his toes are green today. A super hot guy that is there once in a while. The lady who has the body of a girl and used to take my spot - I moved and made a new spot and I never go near her spot now. That Asian guy who wears his shirt the whole time was beside me. There was also the bald man with the sweat band who sweats even more than I do.

It was a nice class. Katherine talked about her Lulu lemon party again - it is tonight- too bad it is West 4th... I woulda walked there if it was the Robson one. I will have to but the Runner's World Magazine or at least check it out at sevo.

Katherine said that her intention for her yoga classes this month is giving. She thinks of someone that she loves and she gives them love during her practice. Kinda gay.. but I might give it a quick shot... there are a few people I love... hahaha.. one is reading this!!

OK.. going to dinner now!! LATER!!! Wait.. I need a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment