Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday 6-7am Hot Yoges - Sarah

I was pooped this morning. I stood in the back row behind the old, skinny, fat man who's feet were always in my face and who wiggled and all over the place. I think he must have an injury or a disability though... so I was calm - but I am never standing near him again because he is inconsiderate about the space that he uses. I don't like the back. But, I wanted to be able to cheat and not try hard if I so desired. I was just happy I made it there.


3 comments:

  1. how is he skinny- and fat? Im glad you made it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygosh the secret word was sterierio!~Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha!!! Good secret word! Score!! And... skinny fat.. is a skinny looking fat person - not tight - no tone - no strength.. and he is more skinny, hunchy with a bit of a paunch...

    ReplyDelete