Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday 4-5:30 Hot Yoges - Lola

That felt awesome. I haven't been to a 90 minute hot in a long time. They are my favourite class. I am going to try and do them as much as I can until Bali!!

Lola was our teacher today. I have never had her before but I recognized her but I don't know where from. She did a good job leading the class.

I thought about letting go the teacher today. Try not to give corrections in my head. I failed.. I am still in teacher mode but I am going to continue with this goal. Focus on me and forget about the class - it is summer!!

I thought about my Ipad/ Technology ideas for school. I have to start a list of those and get started on them. I am very excited to implement my ideas.

I am off to meet Azelia at Grooving now. I haven't been to dance in a long time! Now.. it is summer and I can dance whenever I want! YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment