Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday 6-7am Hot Yoges - Angela

Well - today is the start of a new month and no challenge! I didn't succeed in my challenge but I am ok with it. It was a tough month to try and get 37 classes in and as Jonny says - it is just a number that I made up. This month is the last month of school before summer and I am going to try to keep on with the 6ams - even though I rolled over this morning and almost went back to sleep - and I am going to do my two new favourite dance classes at Harbour - Mondays with Stu and Wednesdays with JP. I may go to Grooving with Azelia once in a while too - just for fun.

Injuries I am working with: Left shoulder - I don't know what I did to it - but it has been hurting in certain positions - when I bend it low and behind me especially - for about a week .. or more now. Left ankle - not bending. Right Hammy - just doing its usual cycle of hurting/ not hurting. Right hip flexor - is killing me!! I don't remember when I did it... but I want it released - reminds me.. I should google how to do that on my own!!


No comments:

Post a Comment