Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday 6 - 7am BYV Express - Kits - Roxana

So, Roxana showed me the computer today and she has to check off another box when you show up even though you signed in online. So, it might be easier just to use your card. I just like signing in on the app because I like to plan and set goals. I think I will keep doing it and I will just let the person at the front desk click my name when I arrive. I think... whatever.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning. I couldn't get back to sleep. I don't feel sleepy. I will probably feel sleepy early tonight though.

My left hip is still hurting so I didn't do the triangle to that side. I had a really awesome class. I was flexible even though it was early. I think it was because I was up earlier and I was more awake?

Anywho  - the bell went. Let's get this Friday DONE and home to my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment