Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday 6 - 7am Bikram Cambie - Tierny

I feel so bad leaving early. Tierny came and found me and told me to let her know when I leave so she could lock the door. So, I disrupted the class one more time and let her know I was going. Oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do. I gotta yoges when my boys are sleeping... or hopefully sleeping. When I get home I gotta hang out with them. I guess I could try and go after he goes to sleep - but I prefer morning... I am too tired at night.

Anywho, my hip is feeling a lot better. I did one set of triangle to the left but not the second. It still hurts a bit and even though I wanted to come out of it on the left in the first set I held it. Then I told myself that the second set is shorter and to do it again but I remembered how much is sucks when it aches because I did too much. So, I rest the second set.

I had some trouble balancing today. I did not feel flexible either. I think that has a lot to do with how early I wake up. Jonny had to nudge me to realize the alarm was going off. I was so sleepy but I just kept on going. I always feel nice and awake after :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment