Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

(tee heee hee) 

It is so dark in the morning but the sky is clear and it is now raining. There are hardly any cars on the road. There are a few runners running across the bridge. One of the Shoppers employees is waiting to be let into work. If you have to be up at this time of the morning it is kind of nice. Of course if you don't have to be it is really nice to sleep in.

Same deal with the left hip - I didn't do the left triangle. It is feeling a lot better though and I am sure I will be back to normal soon.

There was a really good lady in front of me. She was a little bit taller, thinner, and older. It was nice to work behind someone that was so focussed and good.

I was bendier today than yesterday. I like doing two days in a row. I am done now until Friday morning. I get to try taking the bus and skytrain home today as my truck is in the shop here at school overnight. Transit adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment