Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday 6-7:30am Bikram Cambie - Michelle

This is what I looked like one year ago. I can't believe it. I am feeling so good and normal now. It was like I was never pregnant. YAY! And.. I love the prize I got at the end... and it is almost his birthday!! What a year.

Anywho, yoga was awesome today. Michelle is one of my magic teachers. I always have a good class when she is teaching. She makes me try hard and the class goes by really quick.

I was thinking about the grade 9/10 class and their next couple of dances I am going to make for them. I was thinking of doing a long across the floor exercise that everyone starts at different times, in different places, and in groups of different sizes. It would be easy to teach but difficult to organize. It would look cool though. Then I had to get my mind to focus back on the yoges. My mind is always wandering.


No comments:

Post a Comment