Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Jan

Jan rocks. I had a great class. She reminded me about my front knee in spinal twist having to be down - I had given up on that because I thought it would never go down - but the second side worked. I will add this to my things to focus on. (Focus Repertoire)

Adaptations for lower back and right bursa:
Spine strengthening - I don't lift up but I hold the position flat on the ground tightening my abs and all the core muscles. I feel I could lift up but I am still taking it easy.

I bend my knees on all forward bends.

I don't do the back bend on the knees - I know I can do it - but the pressure on my right knee hurts. I will wait till that right bursa is better before I got back to this one.

I have a hypothesis about why my lower back was having problems: C section - then all the bad technique I was doing before that was fine when I had a strong core - but after the operation I continued with bad technique and over time it took its toll. Strengthen core and clean up technique is my goal.

I woke up at 4:19am!!! I over got back on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment