Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday 6 - 7:11am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

Ugh - I was dead after this class. The heat is working really good now - too good. I started strong and melted through the spine strengthening. I missed on set of triangle and one set of balancing stick - I think.

I was thinking about dance teams and classes next year and how I might want to reorganize them for the next course selections. I was thinking of opening up the boys' class to girls that I want to bgirl. But, they could also join the break team. I would like to have a contemporary class too - but I might start with a team this year. I want to reteach Geek USA and have a whole year to make it better and manipulate it - and work on technique. Two students asked me yesterday if there was going to be a grade 12 class and I said that would depend on the numbers - if you could get a bunch of grade 12's to sign up we could. Anywho - that is where my thoughts were wandering to before my brain melted.

When I got to school I had to change all my clothes cause I was still sweating in the car - even after I showered... and my stomach was REALLY upset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment