Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday 1:30 - 2:30 Hip Hop - JP

Yay! I finally got to take a JP class again. It seems like it has been years - it probably has been 2.5 years! haha- anywho - I was so sweaty by this point but I changed a layer and kept going. I hadn't eaten since breakfast and felt the hunger hit me about 2:10 - and I started to fade. I pulled myself together while struggling over whether or not to take a bite of my sandwich - instead gulping the last of my water - then struggling over whether or not to go fill up my bottle - but only five minutes left.

The choreo was JP style - with lots of traveling. He challenged the class to add their own style and own ideas - in other words to challenge yourself - don't just learn the choreo - that is what will make you stand out. I just wanted the choreo to get in my head - I want to take this class more  - maybe in July.

I really liked today - but I am pooped now!!! Best ProD ever! Thanks Jonny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment