Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4pm Hot with Katherine - Awesome Class - Awesome Day :)

I had my spare last block so I left early, got some costumes, and got to go to the 4pm yoga with Katherine. She is my favourite teacher. She is amazing. She makes me try hard and relax? She makes me relax my toes a lot - that is for sure :) The class was full of new students and she worked really well with them to get them through their first class with ease. She even held the door open to cool them off a bit. I thought that was nice. There was a new, older lady in Angela's class last time and she looked like she was going to puke, she was crying, and Angela wouldn't let her out of the room.. when she did I made sure Ayumi- who was beside me - followed her out to make sure she didn't pass out in the bathroom by herself. Anywho - we are all learning everyday and I am sure Angela thought about that after that class and I hope she would do differently next time.

Triangle: knee back, toes relaxed, tip hips under

OK- I am going to eat!! I am glad I am happy again!! YAY!!! I control me!! (Sometimes me controls me.. and I can't control me.. but I try!!! YAY HORMONES!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment