Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday 8am Hot with Christine

You know what I think the fitness of the future will be? It will be to do with your mental health. The instructor will be able to listen to what you are really thinking during the class and they will be able to guide you through those roadblocks and negative feelings. I would love to be able to download my brain and remember all the crap I was really thinking about instead of focusing. My performance would increase if I could focus and stop worrying about the little? things. It isn't funny that I feel alone and that I feel as though I have failed the subject of relationships. I am a strong independent woman but not by choice except for the fact that I refuse to settle. I am sick of being alone. I am lonely and sad and I can't hold on much longer. I cried when the lights were out.. I just can't believe that I am this much of a failure. That is what makes me run away. That's all. I had a good class besides all these negative thoughts. I am crying now when I write.. fuck... maybe it is just PMS. I gotta go to the doctor and get these pills changed cause they make me so emotional.

I am a strong independent woman. I am a good person. Someone will love me one day and I will wish I was alone!! hahahaha! Just trying to make a joke of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment