Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday 6pm Flow with Katherine!! She won second of in the Voctoria Marathon last weekend!! WOO HOO!!! She is my hero!


Self doubt- something that we all have. She spoke of this at the beginning of the class when she told us about her awesome success this past weekend - second place in the Victoria Marathon. WOW! She said she would pass people that she knew were better than her and she did not believe that she was good enough to be able to do that. She ran it in 2:47. Her goal was 2:50. That is so awesome! That is amazing!!

Class was awesome. We did handstands again. My partner was Rachel. She is from Calgary and doesn't go back till December. It is nice to meet people that are friendly here and she was super nice! YEAH!

I did an awesome hand stand against the wall and Katherine saw it. I used my fingers to grip and kept my pelvis in alignment and I balanced without the wall!! YEAH! (I was practicing at school ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment