Friday, December 3, 2010

6-7am Hot Yoges - Ashley

I am unsure about this teacher. I was trying hard not to like her for some reason. I think because she took class with us once and she had awful technique. She gave corrections though. She gave me one on my warrior three and it was legit. That made me like her a bit. Then she offered to assist me to push me down more and I declined. It is early in the morning and I am not so bendy. I don't want to force anything at 6am! But at least she is a teacher that does something. We didn't do any breathing at the beginning or namaste at the end and she gave a water break before eagle. I guess I could get used to her???

My friend was in class.. I can't remember names right now.. and I met her friend Linda who is a newbie from Newffie.

No comments:

Post a Comment