Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday 6-7:15 Flow - Katherine - Sophie!

I haven't hung out with Sophie in a couple of weeks. It was good to take class with her again. We had a good class. We got to do headstands tonight. We did two different kinds. I kinda asked to do the second ones because those are the ones I can do. The teddy bear starting ones. I don't get how to do the other ones. There is no where to rest your knees in the halfway point. You just have to curl them in and use your abdominals. I am going to try those ones at school tomorrow... in my spare... when I have a whole mat and studio to myself. There are so many people I could crash into in yoga if I really gaver a good go tonight. I want to learn it and then do it in class.

Katherine is going to New York and the Cayman Islands for two weeks. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment