Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot - Taryn

My ankle bent more than it ever has ... today.. yesterday. (It is Wednesday morning now) When I got to yoges I stretched it and stretched and worked it good. This is the first day that I have bent that much in awkward - still not normal and the first time that I was able to wrap my leg around in eagle - although not for the entire time - most of it!

Alternate fingers and sides getting up on the mat. Is it left over right on the stage? I think so - because of the right leading foot and the way that the audience would read the story. I thought of asking Ms. Cameron. I googled it the other day and didn't get the answer. I know I am right. That is the way I am remembering my fingers and arms too - left over right first - both ways are beginning to feel normal so I can't think the normal way and the awkward way anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment