Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tuesday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Andrea K

Hahaha!

I am writing this the next morning. There was a lot I wanted to remember about this class. First off - there were only 30 people in class. I had space around me. There was a really tall, skinny dude behind me that was trying really hard. He is new to our studio. He does better than he looks like he could do. Made me think of Jonny doing yoga. hahaha... which reminds me of dad doing yoga.

I had an awesome class. My ankle is getting bendier. I liked looking at my fancy toes! And I took my anklet off and that was weird and freeing to have a naked ankle. I thought in my head it is kinda like a sign that my ankle is getting better - it doesn't need the fluorescent anklet to warn people to be careful.

Andrea K talked a lot. At first I was kinda turned off by it but some of it was kind of refreshing after having no corrections and no change in direction with Taryn. It was nice to have new perspectives. She also gave a lot of technical corrections which I love.

It was a good class and I am glad I went - last class before Mexico - and Jonny was waiting with the Mondo Burrito... yum!!! I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment