Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday 8-9:30 Hot Yoges - Christine

I could hardly walk when I woke up this morning. I was so stiff from dancing the last few days. Yoga was the right thing to do cause I am walking now.

I was tired during the back strengthening series and moved to position but couldn't find the energy to go up into the postures. This would have been a great time for a teacher to use a loud, motivating voice. I can hardly hear Christine's voice.

My left knee has been hurting since Wednesday night after hip hop. It feels like it has to click but it won't. (Well, it did once durning class.. and then my ankle clicked right after that.) I can't really sit on my knees so I had to adjust some postures.

Sunny Saturday - time to get out in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment