Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday 6-7:30 Hot Yoges - Christine

I had an awesome class. I want to go hang out with Jonny now.

K.. it is Friday morning now.. and I have a few seconds... I don't get a lot of time to write all the things that I am thinking in yoga. And I was thinking about this in yoga last night. I have also been thinking about switching studios - going to Y or the new Bikram's is opening up on Cambie. I would like to go back there.. but it is so far and I don't want to drive or take the sky train to yoga. AND.. I am paying less money at my studio. I just feel like my studio lets me get away with cheating and they don't give any corrections. I feel like I have hit the top level at my studio and no one is encouraging me to do better. I met a student from Y yoga the other day and he loves it there.. and hates my studio.. except for Will.. .he likes Will. Will is the singing guy... I don't hate Will.. it just isn't really my style of class. Anywho... I would like to do 2 weeks at Y for $30 and try it out. It is closer to my house than my own yoga. It has more studios - there is another one by the movie theatre.. so I would have two.. and it has different types of classes... But..I will try that class when I get two free weeks to really use the pass.. bell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment