Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday 4-5:30 Hot Yoges - Jillian

Well, today I went in thinking... I am going to stand at the back in the corner away from anyone's eyes because I am so fat and you can totally tell in this outfit I have on. I wore my running shorts and tank and you could see fat all around the top of the shorts. Little Paula Dough girl! YUCK! I stood on the far side middle row away from people. This fat thought did not leave my head the whole class... (let alone the whole day.. the whole week.. the whole.. month!) I know I just have to be patient and I will lose weight. I know it could be caused from quitting the pill. I know it could be also from getting older and being married and due to that eating regularly and it could also have to do with beer and finally it has to do with not being able to run and jump and dance full out - let's get this screw out. SO - I need to just relax because it is back to normal routine - eating healthy at school, yoga, dance... and soon.. my screw will be out. So.. brain... shut up!! Don't get obsessed... any more obsessed ... and in fact if you could lower the insanity level in your head... just a little.. that would probably help to. Now.. how to do that??? !!

On another note- besides all of that crap - I had a really awesome class today and I did everything and I did it well. I felt good at the end of class.. and even better as I walked up the hill and saw Jonny waiting there for me. YAY! He got me a slurpee... now what was I saying above? hahaha!!

I changed my school blog picture today to this: (I think mom took this pic!)
This picture makes me really happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment