Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Run 3.5 mi. 31:53 Mins

My Ipod is stuck on miles?? I gotta figure it out and change it.. must have done an update or something.. or maybe it knows I am in the US? Weird. I just don't have time to do it right now.

My run was awesome. (Regardless of the lack of sleep.. ugh!! Please get back to normal today boy!) I got a bit turned around somehow when I left the alley and went the wrong way to the beach. I blame the morning cloud cover or grey that just blends everything together. The ocean looks like it could be any direction. Anywho, the numbers on the street signs set me straight and I finally got to the beach. I ran through the sand - ugh! - down to the water. I ran along the water past the man made break where the surfers are and to the second one where we usually park and back.

I have more to say about it.. but I am starved and have to finish reading my book before 11am and the library somehow deletes it from my reader... and I have to do this all right now while the boy is napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment