Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Run 3.2 Mi, 30:04 Mins

It is still in miles. I changed it to kilometres on the runpod. It must see that I am in the US and change it when I download from the pod. Anywho... just over 5km. I ran the beach again but this morning there was no morning fog and smog. It was blue and sunny. The waves were small but there were still people out there getting their pre-work surf in. There were lots of birds and there was the tractor combing the beach. No lifeguards yet. The pier still looks like the best place to surf. Met the boys at the skate park. Tomorrow morning we are going to get up early and skate! We went to Huntington Beach today for a surf.. (and so Jonny could buy shoes.. he is obsessed!) I think he might finally be shoe happy! It was a busy fun morning and a great beach run to start the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment