Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Tanya is 7 months pregnant!!

Christine, Michelle, Tanya - My favourites!! 
So, I haven't been to Bikram in about a month - three weeks at least. Tanya is one of my favourite teachers and has been since I started Bikram eight years ago. I took her class before I left and did not even notice that she was pregnant. Today, she walked in and she is gorgeous and all popped out. Wow, I am so excited and happy that she has love and has this new, amazing baby on the way. She is having a girl. Love it!

I had a great class today. I think it was great to have a break. I anticipated having a bad class but the break did me good. It was the best 6am class I have done in a long time. I didn't miss anything or lose my breath. I tried hard the whole time. Hopefully, I can keep this going on as I plan to do a lot of 6am's going back to school.

YAY!! Tanya is having a baby in November just like I did!! So COOL! I am going to bring her the bag of baby clothes to go though and pick stuff out that might work for a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment